We believe you should have complete peace of mind for the lifetime of your scooter when it leaves our showroom. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of customer service and trust, offering a competitive repair and maintenance service for your scooter.
We offer a multi-point check for your mobility scooter service which includes:
- Checking and testing all mechanical components
- A full safety check
- A comprehensive test drive
- Inspection of features
- Final preparation - ensures your scooter complies with the highest possible standards
Why service your scooter?
There is no legal requirement to service your scooter, however, there are many beneficial reasons for you to consider continued maintenance.
Regular servicing provides peace of mind as it helps discover potential problems before they arise.
Why service your scooter with Bell Mobility?
- We offer a multi-point check to give you complete peace of mind
- If a fault is found during servicing, we only use quality parts from the original manufacturer
- We offer a collection and delivery service
- We provide courtesy scooters, subject to availability
- Our engineers are highly experienced and fully trained
- We comply with the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) code of practice which is overseen by the Chartered Trading Standards Standards Institute (CTSI)
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us .