*straw only, cup not included
The One-Way Drinking Straw makes drinking easier for people with weak oral musculature or those who have difficulty swallowing. The straw is a dining aid featuring a one-way valve which stays filled with liquid even after removing the straw from the lips, this reduces the air ingested and the effort required by the user, leading to less coughing and choking while drinking thin liquids. Adjustable clips hold the specially-design one-way drinking straw onto cups and glasses.
- Makes drinking easier for persons with weak oral musculature or difficulty in swallowing
- These straws have one way valves which stay filled with fluid even after removing the straw from a users lips and reduce the air ingested and effort required.
- Adjustable clips can hold onto the cups or glasses and prevents the straws falling out
- Each package contains one 10"" and one 7"" straw
- Product Dimensions (mm): 260x10x5
- Net weight (kg): 0.001
- Colour: Clear
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review