- Orders will be processed and shipped within 2 working days
- If you prefer, your order may be collected from our store at no extra charge
- If you require an item urgently, please contact us for an estimate
- We offer FREE DELIVERY as standard when you spend over £35. *Excludes Store Collection Only items.
- Some of our products (wheelchairs, mobility scooters, rollators, tri-walkers etc.) are available for store collection only. If you are wishing to purchase a store collection only item and additional items for home delivery, you will need to do so as a separate transaction
- We will do our best to ensure deliveries reach you in a timely manner, but we cannot be held liable for any delays caused by Royal Mail and courier services, especially during the ongoing coronavirus situation. All delivery dates are estimates and NOT guaranteed.
- Paper invoices will not be included with your order unless specifically requested at checkout
|Delivery Option||Postage & Packaging Charge||Dispatch Time||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard UK Delivery||£3.95||Within 1 working day||Within 3 working days of dispatch|
|Free Delivery||N/A||Within 2 working days||Within 4 working days of dispatch|
We understand that there are times you will have to or want to return a purchase. We will happily refund or exchange a purchase made on our website in the following circumstances:
- If you decide the product is not for you: If this is the case then the 'unwanted' product must be returned to Bell Mobility in its original condition with all packaging and accessories, within 14 days of delivery. As there would be no fault with the product, the cost of returning it would be your responsibility.
- If the product is damaged or faulty upon receipt: We will exchange the product as quickly as possible and pay for your postage costs for return or issue a refund.
- If a product develops a fault whilst it is still within its warranty period: If this is so, then we allow 28 days for you to return the product to us, in turn we will offer either a replacement or a refund.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of certain products, we are unable to accept returns due to hygiene reasons on the following items: Toileting, incontinence products, some bathing aids, some kitchen aids, hosiery and socks. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Items may be returned to our King Street store for an exchange or credit note, providing they are in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. Should the original packaging be missing, we reserve the right to charge a re-packaging fee.