- Orders will be processed and shipped within 2 working days
- Larger items (rollators, triwalkers, etc) will be delivered via courier
- If you prefer, your order may be collected from our store at no extra charge
- If you require an item urgently, please contact us for an estimate
- Many of our items are delivered free of charge. Simply look out for the FREE DELIVERY logo. These items will be processed and dispatched within 5 working days
- We offer FREE DELIVERY as standard when you spend over £50. Excludes Store Collection Only items.
- Orders of £4.99 and under are delivered for only £1.50
- We cannot be held liable for any delays caused by Royal Mail and courier services. All delivery dates are estimates and NOT guaranteed
- Bell Mobility cares strongly about the environment and as such, we may re-use packaging on occasion. If you are buying an item as a gift and would prefer new packaging, please let us know via email after placing your order. Paper invoices will not be included with your order unless specifically requested at checkout
|Delivery Option||Delivery Charge||Dispatch Time||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Small Order (up to £4.99)||£1.50||Within 2 working days||Within 5 working days of dispatch|
|Standard UK Delivery||£3.95||Within 2 working days||Within 5 working days of dispatch|
|Other Courier||£9.95||Within 1 working day||Within 3 working days of dispatch|
|Free Delivery||N/A||Within 5 working days||Within 7 working days of dispatch|
We understand that there are times you will have to or want to return a purchase. We will happily refund or exchange a purchase made on our website in the following circumstances:
- If you decide the product is not for you: If this is the case then the 'unwanted' product must be returned to Bell Mobility in its original condition with all packaging and accessories, within 14 days of delivery. As there would be no fault with the product, the cost of returning it would be your responsibility.
- If the product is damaged or faulty upon receipt: We will exchange the product as quickly as possible and pay for your postage costs for return or issue a refund.
- If a product develops a fault whilst it is still within its warranty period: If this is so, then we allow 28 days for you to return the product to us, in turn we will offer either a replacement or a refund.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of certain products, we are unable to accept returns due to hygiene reasons on the following items: Toileting, incontinence products, some bathing aids, some kitchen aids, hosiery and socks. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Items may be returned to our King Street store for an exchange or credit note, providing they are in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. Should the original packaging be missing, we reserve the right to charge a re-packaging fee.