Adjustable Right Handed Fischer Walking Stick £5.00 (£6.00 inc VAT)
Save £1.00 on this item with VAT Relief
A unique, biometrically shaped handle designed to evenly spread pressure across the palm of the hand. Useful for arthritics or those with poor grip.
- Maximum user weight 160kg (25st)
- Height: 32" - 42" (813 - 1067mm)
- It is recommended that this walking stick should be used with the handle facing backwards
- Ensure the ferrule has sufficient grip and beware of slippery surfaces such as wet floors, wet leaves etc. Remove or be aware of any obstacles on the floor in your path
- Do not store in sub-zero temperatures
- NEVER exceed the user weight limit of 160kg (25st)
Care & Maintenance
This walking stick should be regularly inspected for signs of damage or general wear and tear. It is recommended that you should periodically check for elongated or stressed adjustment holes, including any bends or cracks in the tube joints. Also check for smooth, worn or split ferrules.
Using the Walking Stick
Place the walking stick on the ground as your affected leg steps down, this allows you to transfer some of the pressure from the leg to the walking stick. Remember the walking stick should normally be held in the opposite hand to the affected leg.
Getting up and down the stairs
Hold onto the handrail if possible. Place the stick on the same step as the affected leg, then the unaffected leg should lead when going upstairs, and the affected leg leads when coming down. However, where possible go up and down the stairs in a normal manner.
All recommendations should be checked with your health professional before using this product.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.