Whether you have a fault, breakdown or accidental damage, we aim to make repairs as stress free as possible.
As soon as we receive your call, we will respond by arranging collection and transportation of your scooter at the earliest convenience to our fully-equipped workshop to further investigate, diagnose the problem and repair.
Once restored to fully-working order, we will thoroughly test your scooter and arrange to get it back to you as soon as possible.
At Bell Mobility we provide a repair service you can trust. From diagnosing battery faults, to dealing with motor damage or replacing worn tyres, we take every step to ensure your mobility scooter is repaired, tested and safe for you to use.
- We repair and maintain the majority of mobility scooters
- Our engineers are highly experienced and fully trained
- We provide courtesy scooters, subject to availability
- All insurance work undertaken
- Full diagnostics carried out for fast and accurate fault finding
- We comply with the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) code of practice which is overseen by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI)